Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to cryptoplay online
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at https://cryptoplay.online (together or individually “Service”) operated by cryptoplay online.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
2. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
3. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
0.1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
0.2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
0.3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
0.4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
0.5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
0.6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
4. Additionally, you agree not to:
0.1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
0.2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
0.3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
0.4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
0.5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
0.6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
0.7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
0.8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
0.9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
6. No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
7. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of cryptoplay online and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of cryptoplay online.
8. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
9. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
10. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by cryptoplay online.
cryptoplay online has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
11. Disclaimer Of Warranty
THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
14. Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
15. Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
16. Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
18. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com.
Personal AccountIn order to open an account and to use our services you warrant:
• Should there be any claim or dispute, please let us know by using any of the communication channels present in our website. We will process your request as shortly and efficiently as possible
• If our feedback provided does not satisfy your request, you can forward the complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Any of your request must contain information about the account and all the relevant details, in order to give you the assistance in the best way.
• You must provide information about yourself (i.e. Name/surname, address,email address) and update such information in case of changes in order to keep it complete and accurate. It is your responsibility to keep the account’s details up to date. If you need to change any of your account details you must Contact us.
• You are required to provide a valid proof of identification and any other document that can be be deemed necessary. This includes but is not limited to, a copy of passport or national ID card, driving license and a recent utility bill listing your name and address as proof of residence.
• You may hold only an unique account.
• It is also forbidden to create an account using one or more personal details that belong to anyone else. In case we should notice that the information associated with a certain client account are not those of the account holder.
• Any taxes on winnings or prize is your exclusive responsibility.
• You cannot sell or transfer your account, or acquire accounts from other players. It is also prohibited to transfer funds between player accounts.
• The company reserves the right to refuse the opening account from any applicant or to close the accounts at any time and without any obligation to communicate a specific reason.
• The company reserves the right to cancel any open bets, block all payments, and to withhold any funds then deposited in your account because of a violation of the rules mentioned in this terms and conditions.
• To open an account, it is required to choose a username and password, and to provide the personal details. Clients are directly responsible for the security of their account, so you need to keep strictly secret username and password in order to prevent unauthorized access to your account. To protect your account, we advise to change your password on a regular basis. The company will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any claim regarding that account and all activities on our website conducted from your account will be considered as valid, even If the account holder misplaces, forgets, loses, or shares with a third party their username and/or password, or is otherwise unable to enter the Website for any reason other than our errors. If you believe any of your Account information is being misused by a third party, or your Account has been hacked into, or your password has been discovered by a third party, you must Contact us.
• The company reserves the right to cancel any open bets, block all payments, and to withhold any funds then deposited in your account if:
• your account hasbeen used in a fraudulent manner;
• a series of bets containing the same selections has been placed by or for the account of the same individual or syndicate of individuals:
• There is a violation of the rules mentioned in this terms and conditions
• You can contact us if you want to close the account. The account can be closed once balance is 0 and all the pending bets are settled. In the case, we suspend or close your account, and your account balance shall be negative, the account will be suspended or closed until the amount owed to us has been paid in full.
• You can set from your account options self-exclusion for indefinite or definite time and limits on deposit, loses and wagers.
• The account will be considered inactive if will not recorded any activity for a period at least of 6 months.
• Any obscene language, insult or threat either in verbal or written form addressed to the company and its employees will not be tolerated for any reason. In case of persistent abuse, we reserve the right to close your account permanently with no further explanation together with the account balance.
• You agree not to use the Websites or any of its Products and Services to:
• use or transmit any Content or information that you do not have theright to post or use, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy orother applicable laws;
• use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized information or content,including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,””spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” orany other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
• use or transmit information or content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Websites Products and Services or servers and networks connected to the Websites Products or Services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures,policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites Products or Services;
• Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
• Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information;
• Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Websites Products or Services;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites Products or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
• Use any means to bypass or ignore robots.txt, or other measures we use to restrict access or use of the Websites or Services;
• Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• You agree that you may not (and may not authorize another party to):
• frame or otherwise co-brand the Websites or Services (for example, by displaying a name, logo, trademark or other means of attribution of a third party that is reasonably likely to give the user the impression that that third party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Website or Service);
• use any Website or Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair such Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Website or Service.Cryptoplay.online marketing is only a 3rd party marketing website and has no affiliation in relation to the gaming websites that we market and advertise these services.